Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Sr. Director, Sales Compensation
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
- Proven track record of leading sales compensation end to end function.
- Experience building and/or redesigning a sales compensation function and related strategy, operational plan and processes to support sales teams across multiple businesses and regions in a Technology Company.
- Understands success metrics and be able to report, track, and identify substantive takeaways resulting in sales plan effectiveness and positive impact to revenue.
- Must be able to work within a cross-functional team environment and at all levels within the organization, to lead and influence
- Advanced skills in business acumen, strategic planning, analytics, communication, project management, and change management.
- Proven ability to coordinate communication and strategic alignment across matrix organizations to ensure incentive programs are effectively designed and implemented
- Experience in assessing sales/call plan and contest effectiveness to ensure plan objectives are met. Evaluates and recommend improvements to optimize effectiveness.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with strong leadership and influencing skills
- BA/BS degree; relevant graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years Compensation experience; including 5+ years in sales incentive and commission plans design, management & administration.
- Understanding of concepts and principles of efficient sales compensation planning
- Ability to analyze and structure complex projects.
- Advanced skills working with excel spreadsheets, compensation tools and SFDC as it pertains to Compensation activity for the field
- Excellent customer relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lead and grow a team of top performers
- Ability to promote cooperation and commitment to create a collaborative work environment across a complex cross-functional groups, takes an end to end approach to fully understand, address and accommodate how processes and activities outside of own group could impact the performance and results of Commissions payouts
- Experience as a Project Leader responsible for in-sourcing analytical functions, ie incentive compensation.
- Deals comfortably with concepts and complexity.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization