Levatas is a next-generation agency that focuses on Strategy, Communications, and Platforms. We care deeply about having happy clients, and being happy ourselves.We have a passion for digital, a devotion to understanding human behavior, and a knack for making beautifully designed customer experiences.
Levatas is looking for a senior user experience architect to join the highly-skilled UX Team at our headquarters in sunny South Florida. This user experience architect will have an opportunity to create UX architecture across a variety of projects for regional and multinational brands, projects large and small, and for end users from the casual to the highly-trained enterprise professional.
- Working with product ownership to understand business requirements from a customer’s perspective
- Creating UX solutions as concept models, sketches, wireframes, and workflows from multiple sources of business input and with a variety of sketching, layout, documentation and communication tools
- Documentation and versioning of UX artifacts
- Working with Engineering, Creative, and Quality Assurance team to ensure that designs and working code reflect user experience needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Visual Communications, UI Design or other related field
- Formal UX or interaction design training post-bachelor's degree
- Five or more years working experience as a User Experience Architect
- Mastery of interaction design founded in applied cognitive and perceptual psychology
- Working knowledge of enterprise vs. non-enterprise UX
- Mastery of sketching and layout tools
- Mastery of documentation and communication tools and an understanding of document style sheet best practices, spreadsheet data analysis and document versioning