Levatas is a next-generation agency that focuses on Strategy, Communications, and Platforms. We care deeply about having happy clients, and being happy ourselves.We have a passion for digital, a devotion to understanding human behavior, and a knack for making beautifully designed customer experiences.
An Account Manager for the technology team at Levatas builds and maintains strong client relationships with both mid-size and larger enterprise organizations. He/She is the single point of contact for the the client’s overall relationship to Levatas, including contracts, billing, reporting, customer service, problem resolution and general status. He/She provides an escalation point for anything that could impact client happiness.
A Levatas Account Manager is the voice of the customer with familiarity of their business, industry, users, pain points, sensitivities, and level of urgency to be shared with the Levatas team to ensure that we are always meeting or exceeding client expectations.
He/She uses every opportunity to promote Levatas capabilities within the organization to generate account growth.
- Work with clients to understand their industry, market, and products.
- Build strong relationships with clients to learn the organization structure, culture, and process in order to facilitate seamless onboarding and integration of Levatas products and services.
- Act as the voice of the customer to ensure Levatas project teams understand client priorities and values in every decision.
- Work with Technology and Finance teams to create SOW’s for client project work.
- Provide billing reports as scheduled and/or requested by client.
- Review time tracking logs to ensure clients are billed timely and accurately.
- Partner with product owner and other Levatas team members to ensure project expectations and deliverables are met.
- Ensure client happiness through regular meetings, reporting, and checkpoints.
- Regularly inform and demonstrate Levatas capabilities to clients in order to expand the Levatas relationship.
- Relationship builder adept in talking about technology capabilities and strategic value, while also being a strong generalist in Agile/Scrum SDLC, UX best practices, UI design principles, coding frameworks, and testing procedures
- Excellent professional and executive communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings, lead presentations, and manage email communications in an ultra responsive friendly manner promoting the Levatas Happy Client Culture!
- The ability to discuss contracts and billing rates in a collaborative way, always looking to solve problems.
- The ability to recognize a sales opportunity and an understanding when to close it.
- Proactively establish and achieve quarterly goals and sales targets.
- Financial minded trying to balance profitability goals with driving maximum value for the client, and can also lead budgetary discussion with client teams.
- Basic understanding Mobile and Web development technologies and process.