Innovating for Wireless
The wireless industry moves fast, is ever changing, and is growing exponentially. Day and night, Brightstar anticipates trends and identifies issues – and proactively turns them into leading-edge business solutions and surprising growth opportunities for our customers to eclipse their competition.
Through Brightstar’s services and solutions, we touch almost every aspect of a wireless device somewhere in its lifecycle. We distribute product and manage inventory. We help businesses promote and sell product, both in-store and online. We recycle product and help resell it. And that’s not all: we meet consumers’ growing needs for device protection, replacement, trade-in and financing.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the Regional Financial Services Business Plan and meeting the financial objectives of Financial Services products for the region. Along with your team, you will be at the forefront of innovation by helping to bring new financial solutions to market. You will be part of the dynamic and diverse team focused on growth opportunities and cutting-edge business solutions.
- Qualify Financial Services opportunities in the region
- Develop the commercial value proposition for Brightstar and potential customers
- Build commercial model, while managing risk and reward
- Negotiate commercial deal terms for all Financial Services opportunities in region
- Protect product margins and drive integrated product bundles
- Identify new commercial opportunities and open new customer segments and markets
- 2-5 years relevant experience, preferably in Investment Banking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business/Engineering; MBA a plus
- Experience structuring financial services products and commercial management
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Exceptional financial acumen and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (both orally and in writing) and interact effectively with clients and business leaders at all levels of the organization
- Team player who has the ability to build rapport with a diverse range of business and legal partners