Digital Technology Architect (Contractor)
We use Agile to design, develop, deliver, and support our applications. Our Applications teams work on mobile apps, integrations with other companies, and internal and external websites. We are seeking a talented Architect that is able to contribute full stack in a Microsoft shop.
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Provide expertise and SOLID development principles to deliver quality digital, web, and mobile solutions.
- Should be proficient in software design patterns and practices.
- Perform application design reviews; from application interaction to code levels.
- Responsible to provide business and technical solutions.
- Should able to develop POC using cutting edge technologies to meet business goals.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and lecture the concepts to tech leads.
- Define and approve enterprise standards for our new applications.
- Story analysis, breakdown, and estimation.
- Should able to review and understand application telemetry and define preventive measurements and long term solutions.
- Graduate degree in computer science and Information technologies
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft’s Web and client-server technologies.
- Database: MS SQL Server and MongoDb.
- Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio, Azure and cloud computing
- SOA/REST/WebAPI Service Implementations.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving and end-to-end mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing priorities.
- Understanding application security vulnerabilities
- Knowledgeable with Test driven development practices and procedure across all layers of application development.
- SiteCore experience (any other CMS systems)
- Mobile development (Xmarin or any other cross platform frameworks).
- Experience with ecommerce, retail, automotive, financing.
- Web tagging and analytics, SEO concepts.
- Experience with Azure, such as Web and Worker roles and Azure service bus.
- Web and Windows services.
- Familiarity with server and network configurations.
- Continuous integration and delivery implementation
- ALM processes and procedures